Graco Cat Seat
New Baby Products–New Ideas, and Smartnuvisions are continuously placing products on the market. New ideas to keep your baby safe and meet the needs of mom and dad. See the list of new products and research the advantages and disadvantages at other (more reading) websites. These products are innovative and cool. Each provides a niche that is needed to help uncomplicate what sometimes seems a major obstacle to the care of your precious one. Remember safety is your number one concern when buying products for your children. Purchase only products that are safe, functional and have value. This requires research on your part to make these important decisions. The fact that you are here means you are doing what is needed to make good purchases for your little one. Congratulations. Click Here — To View New Baby Products
1. Citrus Lane Monthly Care Packages ($25 per month)
I discovered this brilliant monthly care package service from our friends over at StrollerTraffic and am so happy I took their advice. Each month they send you a themed gift box that’s age-appropriate for your child, filled with 4-5 full-size “best of” products. I truthfully can’t wait to receive them. Our last box was titled “The Little Artist” and was filled with art supplies for babies and music that’s fun for them to learn. It’s a little treat each month. Love….More at V103: Ceci Diaries – Ceci Johnson’s Favorite Baby Products – 4-9 ..months
3.Grimm’s Four Elements Building Set, Small (Wooden Blocks with Storage Tray) ($87.95)
I’m big on natural wooden toys and when I saw these gorgeous blocks from Grimm’s I was obsessed. Not only do they look beautiful, but if you look closely each section (Rainbow, Flame, Stone Cave and Wave) represents the four elements: air, fire, earth and water. It’s a puzzle that doubles as eye candy!
4.Organic Ergo Baby Carrier ($118.95)
This is my favorite carrier. As a new mom, one of the most challenging things is attempting to do anything else when your baby is demanding you hold him. Once I put Mason in this carrier (after 3 months), I was hands-free and super happy! I strap him in and go run all my errands. Our experience at the supermarket is so much nicer now (as opposed to pushing a stroller and towing a shopping cart at the same time – I don’t recommend trying that). Learn from me and have this handy so you can make jetting around with your baby easy!
5.Green Sprouts Best Long Sleeve Waterproof Bib ($9.99, $28.99 for two)
Best bib ever! It’s essentially a thin, plastic, long-sleeve waterproof shirt with a Velcro closure that completely covers your baby while they eat. It’s super easy to put on and the best part is that you don’t have to put it in the washer. Just rinse with warm water, squeeze and hang up to dry. Your baby can make all the mess they want and you don’t have to worry. Everyone, and I mean everyone, comments on how great these bibs are when they see babies wearing them. More at V103: Ceci Diaries – Ceci Johnson’s Favorite Baby Products – 4-9 .months
7. Happy Baby Organic Puffs ($3.39)
These are the “green mom’s” alternative to Cheerios. I always have a bottle of these around to keep Mason busy when hunger strikes. They’re the perfect snack to help train your baby to start picking things up. It also builds up their confidence since the puffs’ stickiness helps them make it into their little mouths.
8. Fisher Price Jumperoo—— Babies love to bounce, so this comes in handy every time you need a break.You can put him in this and he will be enter…More at V103: Ceci Diaries – Ceci Johnson’s Favorite Baby Products – 4-9
9. Marc by Marc Jacob Pretty Nylon Eliz-A-Baby Diaper Bag($298)The most discreet and stylish diaper bag on the planet. Of all the ones I’ve seen, this one tops them all. It’s lightweight, waterproof and holds everything. Plus, it’s so easy to fit anywhere – under the stroller, on an airplane, on your shoulder – and it always works! Complete with a changing pad and tons of pockets to hold everything you need, this bag will make you so happy. It’s worth every penny! …More at V103: Ceci Diaries – Ceci Johnson’s Favorite Baby Products – 4-9 …months
Graco Car Seat
- New Baby Care Products: Just Hatched – #SummerFunGiveaway …
- JJ Cole Stroller and Carseat for New Baby | Picky Palate
- Graco Announces Plans to Eliminate Chemical Flame Retardants in …
Keep to the creed of buying new baby products that are:
3. Have Value
The products that I have listed seem to be interesting innovations. Do they fit the criteria? Check them out and you make the decision. Hope this blog has generated a little awareness of products that may be fads and those that may be really beneficial for babies, moms and dads. Thanks for your visit.